Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm convinced the only bike in this world big enough for me is an XR, and a bmw GS1200 :lol:

Still doesn't stop me from wanting it tho :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Willing to bet it's still too short. It's been years since I saw one, and I was all in on sportbikes... my mind probably made up the whole "being massive" thing. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Huh... maybe it's not that big after all...

I used to have a pic of one beside an s1000 and it was like twice the size, but specs read the seat height is 33.5", and one version is 35".

XR is 36.8" which is just about right for me.

94RS

No fucks given.
Performance Machine calipers all the way around.... Not cheap. They're the ones that made the optional wheels on tubers.

R13

The other asshole
I didn't even notice the calipers, I just liked the wheels and blacked out forks.

I also see it has full ohlins suspension... I can't touch that level... if I can touch the bike at all :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Probably closer to 7k by the time I got my hands on those wheels, and had them installed...

I ain't about to wrench on a nearly brand new bike, someone else can do that shit; I just wanna ride it. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Decided it was time for a new phone background, ya know... since I don't care about the F4 at all now :rolf: