B20b

Dc2ruben

Sup fam ! So I'm wondering what more can I do besides basic mods to my Integra first off my engine has 28k and bone stock just a cold air intake. I have headers I need to install still I just wanna be able to pick up speed quicker and not be boosted lol. Help me out?

SoundEfx

Sup fam ! So I'm wondering what more can I do besides basic mods to my Integra first off my engine has 28k and bone stock just a cold air intake. I have headers I need to install still I just wanna be able to pick up speed quicker and not be boosted lol. Help me out?
Damn, how are you going to fit all those headers on your four cylinder engine?

You could compliment the intake and header with an exhaust to help the engine exhale.

That wouldn't yield you any 'kick you back in your seat' hp, but it's a start.

Dc2ruben

Damn, how are you going to fit all those headers on your four cylinder engine?

You could compliment the intake and header with an exhaust to help the engine exhale.

That wouldn't yield you any 'kick you back in your seat' hp, but it's a start.
Thanks ! Any exhaust you'd recommend ? Not just a fart can lol

XjoEnX

Every aftermarket exhaust is a fart can. Go ITR.

cpeehler7

Banned
Do you consider the yonaka exhaust a fart can?
Honestly, that is the one I'll recommend if you're not looking to make serious power with a 'stockish' look.
Great exhaust for a solid price. Under $300, the piping is pretty solid. It's not fantastic stainless steel by any means, but it's not cheap crap either. The flanges aren't stainless (magnet sticks to them), but they too will last you several years. The main thing about the exhaust that I love, is that it is dead quiet when you're not accelerating between 2500-3500 rpm. Hardly any louder than the stock exhaust, but when you get on it, it's much louder.

That way you're not the douchebag ricer with a fart can exhaust. I put a cheap header on my car, and a yonaka exhaust. It is noticeably quicker in the midrange for sure. (I went with a 4-2-1 header) they generally help with midrange power. That said, if you can, get a high flow cat. That's really the bottle neck in integra exhausts. I couldn't because of lame autocross rules. The throttle response is a good bit quicker, and when you hit 4500 rpm, you can feel it push you in your seat a little bit more than it used to.

Hopefully soon I'll toss an intake and an intake manifold on there. That'll make the car real fun to drive, probably get it closer to 6 flat 0-60, but I don't think I'll actually make that number with the limitations to my autocross class.

Anyway, that's besides the point. The Yonaka exhaust system is pretty damn good quality for the money. Sounds great, and isn't annoyingly loud when you're cruising. That's the easiest way to go, if you want to get a little more crazy, put a cold air intake and an intake manifold on as well. Then I'd look into some street cams, but you'd need a tune after that.

Good luck with your build.

Murphy

Meat Master
Keep it clean man. Clean out the throttle body and intake manifold, injectors. Clean your connections and alternator with electrical parts cleaner.

Upgrade to platinum plugs, new wires, cap and rotor.

Brian crower might have some more aggressive camshafts for the b20. Tighten your valves to the proper specs.

If you get aftermarket exhaust, the car might feel a little quicker, maybe with more aggressive cams and a larger exhaust.

Losing weight will make the most difference though lol, you or the car.