fender brace

ltrain

i heard about those and i hear there overrated and thats way to much $ just get a h brace like omni said or some other cheep bar, besides u cant see it no bragging rights

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Not sure how much that will actualley do. Think an H-Brace would be better.
completely diff from and h-brace. the prevent torque ......... crap how can i explain this..................... well the frame steps up right at your fenders. and this takes some of the stress of the vertical and makes it more of a horizontal force on the frame. it prevents the "step up" from moving in a up and down motion as much as it does. this keeps the frame (a little more)straight under hard conditions. helping keep 4 wheels planted. but not worth $200 bucks. weld your own

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
they have something like that on ebay for around 100 dollars if your really interested in getting it but i think id go for the h brace first

speedin

The Transporter
teggyls said:
they have something like that on ebay for around 100 dollars if your really interested in getting it but i think id go for the h brace first
im tellin ya, i got myself some aluminum stock and now i need to rent a welder. then ill build a brace to end all these bolt-ons

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn speedin what do you got in mind fill a brother in lol i wanna make my chassis tight as all hell once acura209 sends me the request via paypal i'll have my springs and i got the shocks already i got 3 chassis bars and h brace on the way and im still tryn to decide whether im gonna order my crower cams or go turbo and if i dont order the cams im getting the dgi full chassis reinforcment kit thing looks sick