back brakelights stay on all the time need assistance

lzdaremixzer

i changed out my battery today and i noticed that my back braklights and the high mount light stays on im not sure why if its a ground i cant figure out where anyone kno?>?

jugglost

theres a little dimple on ur brake pedal that pushes a switch to turn off the lights. its just a lil push button switch. on my car, the dimple had gotten worn out a lil bit , so what i did was take a zip and small piece of paper to cover the dimple and voila. no more brake lights always on. if you can pull the pedal and the lights go, then you prolly have the same issue. just cover the dimple so it pushes the switch and they will go out.

lzdaremixzer

iight thankyou i will go check that out now its like 4 am but idk i love my car XDDDD i check it out bro thanks

lzdaremixzer

it def worked but i got extra ghetto and put a bolt and nut there XD its not causing the car to short out like i thougt i owe you on that one cuz i was lost lol and i work at autozone lol we def dont know everything but like i said thank you for taking the time and helping me out i needed that i been in a real bind behind this crap lol but i still dunno why when u hook my laptiop up to the radio it sounds digital thats a thing im lookin into but only cds work ya kno ill post some pics sometime soon what it looks like:lol:

lzdaremixzer

i didnt notice this was English class like really if you got the jist of it then its cool mr superior sentence constructor

jugglost

it def worked but i got extra ghetto and put a bolt and nut there XD its not causing the car to short out like i thougt i owe you on that one cuz i was lost lol and i work at autozone lol we def dont know everything but like i said thank you for taking the time and helping me out i needed that i been in a real bind behind this crap lol but i still dunno why when u hook my laptiop up to the radio it sounds digital thats a thing im lookin into but only cds work ya kno ill post some pics sometime soon what it looks like:lol:
no prob homie. glad i could help. im not sure whats up wit the radio though. gimmie some more info. im pretty good wit the electrical stuff, not so much under the hood. at least not til i graduate.

jugglost

what color blue is your teg prozon? thats the same color i wanted to paint mine, only i think i might do the top, hood, and hatch in black and the bottom half in the blue. not sure yet. gotta do some psp color swapping. sorry in advance for thread jack.

i didnt notice this was English class like really if you got the jist of it then its cool mr superior sentence constructor
It's not English class. It is a good idea to have some punctuation and capitalization though. It's a courtesy to the members who will read your post and help you fix your problem.
No one is asking you to be Charles Dickens, just refrain from making an 83 line run on sentence as a post.

lzdaremixzer

hehe sorry then.. but look do we all like blue on here? my teg is blue but the opposite of what jugg wants and Ive always had a punctuation problem never really understood the english language even though its my main language.

Prozon

Kris
I could give you a color code. It's not quite the blue in my avatar. I'm planning on painting the whole car soon. (Front end doesn't match.. so the whole thing is getting a new paint job.)

lzdaremixzer

i juss black primed my front bumper,fenders and back bumper imma finish up my lighting soon and some odds and ends
ill post pics soon hope yal like it

lzdaremixzer

since i stilldont get this and the fan for my car doesnt work at all i want to hook it to a switch ive looked around and asked about it how do i really go about that

jugglost

I could give you a color code. It's not quite the blue in my avatar. I'm planning on painting the whole car soon. (Front end doesn't match.. so the whole thing is getting a new paint job.)
is it a darker or a lighter blue? im looking for something close to whats in in your avatar. right now i have the factory black, but its been sun baked and the color fades in spots so i got grey splotches on the hood and on the top.