My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here is a random pic of me racing again a couple weeks back.

Not much of an update but doing some more weight loss.

I have taken out the following out of my car...

Radio
Speakers
2 Channel Amp i had with the speakers
Carpet
Additional un-necessary wiring (not a lot)

Front and rear bumper supports.
I think that i am going to try and fab up a lightweight front support as i am kind of caution of damaging my radiator if i get in a small fender bender. We will see.

Also added a racequip front tow strap as i had to get away from my current one as it was mounted to the bumper support. This one i mounted to one of the bolts that held the support on in the front.

Anyway, here is a pic of it in progress. I will update further with more pics and a final weight.
Last time i weighted it, it was 2300 lbs and that was with my rollbar but idk what else i had/didnt have in it (was 6 years ago)

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
So took out the bumper supports.

Current weight (1/2 tank gas) = 2240
I consider that pretty good.
I mean the interior is gutted but the rollbar and aero definitely have an extra 100 lbs added to it.

I weigh about 200 so with me in it approx 2420.

Nick_C78

For the oil cooler, are the oil lines rubbing on radiator? On the jdm front I have only like 1/8 clearance on either side of the line. Because of this I put rubber foam everywhere the lines might rub, even between the lines where they touch. I have those line stays as well, but it only holes so well.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
For the oil cooler, are the oil lines rubbing on radiator? On the jdm front I have only like 1/8 clearance on either side of the line. Because of this I put rubber foam everywhere the lines might rub, even between the lines where they touch. I have those line stays as well, but it only holes so well.
Sorry I am getting back to you so late. They dont rub on the radiator.
They do rub like on the radiator support though by the headlight - i have to put some foam there too.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I havent updated this in a while.
I had my car all back together, had to get a new resonator put on the exhaust because the other one fell apart.

Car was all ready to do some auto-x last weekend.
First time out did an ok run, then pulled back into the pits and my brakes felt really bad.

Turns out I blew the back rear hard lines.
Had to get the car towed home.

O well, stainless hard lines are going in.
Going to do the fuel lines as well while im under there.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Well i havent had an update in some time... been kinda on the low since the brake lines busted.
Anyway - it is christmas season.

Christmas for Meeeee!!!!

Hawk DTC-60 Pads
Stainless Braided Fuel feed line (replace OEM)
Russell in-line fuel filter (replace OEM)
AEM Fuel Rail
Stainless Steel brake lines (replace OEM)

Also picked up a Skunk2 IM to compliment all of this.

Have on order the following:
New front Centric Rotors
New rear caliper slide pin bushings
PCI Floor Plate

Pic for attention.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Getting close to finishing up my new brake/fuel lines.

Here are some pics of the layout of them.

And now i have to figure out how to organize all of this.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Well car finally has brakes for the first time since August/September.

Also got some other goodies for the interior.

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

I like that foot board thing, I imagine that thing would probably feel nice under your feet even on the streets.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
:thumbs up

I like that foot board thing, I imagine that thing would probably feel nice under your feet even on the streets.
Yeah ill have a better idea once it's installed. Right now it's just sitting there

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk