Justin's Prelude (BB6)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Im in the same boat as to rebuilding cause like you said the sh is hard to come by. Im debating on going to base moe as i want to turbo and turbo makes attd bye bye

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Sh to base can be difficult, and yes turbo will kill the ATTS unit

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
So update, my power steering system purged a bunch of its fluids, do not know why or when this happened. Since I did not have time to fuck with it and the belt was covered in PS fluid, I just cut the belt off for now. Parking is an ordeal, but driving is like going to the gym now.

Symptoms before I cut the belt off:

-There is a ton of noise when turning
-Loss of fluid
-belt and surrounding components had a layer of PS fluid on them

Will figure out the issue soon (school schedule permitting) and hopefully get a fix.

If there is a major issue I will end up looping the system and being done with it.

Ganyon

So the car has been burning a quart of oil every 600-800 miles, it's leaking a bit, but not enough to explain this significant consumption. Will be looking into rebuild options for the summer and I do not think it will make it through another school year. What concerns me is if a rebuild would be way out of my budget, getting a replacement engine would be problematic being that this is a SH and I do not plan on converting it to a base model. Will keep this thread updated if it starts to consume more oil.

here's a current picture of the car because thread updates are no fun without pictures.

Same reason why my integra is gone.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Okay so here's a lengthy update for you guys, as many of you know, I did have an accident.

Almost decided to cut my loss but screw that I like this car.

So some serious redneck body work went down.

Here's how far we got it pulled out.

Finished product

Now obviously I need a headlight, and I needed one now so, this happened.

itzrivera

thats unlucky but i cant stop laughing at your fix it up post hahaha

Have you checked out car-part? They'll show you if a junkyard in your area has the parts you need.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
thats unlucky but i cant stop laughing at your fix it up post hahaha

Have you checked out car-part? They'll show you if a junkyard in your area has the parts you need.
Haha it was a bit unorthodox, but I needed to study, so I just needed to make it legal. It needs a bit of body work so it's going to be a long time before it's 100% done.

That's a minor set back.
That it is

On the bright side you have ram air now.
It also crushed my resonator for the intake so I might be forced to buy a SRI.

R13

The other asshole
I was always under the impression that you didn't need the resonator for the stock box.