What are good brands to buy from?

Nuton144

Which brands should buy from and stay away from when I'm buying parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuton144

You know you have speakers like Bose, Sony, and Pioneer that you know are good brands to buy from. Then you have the Walmart brand I want to stay away from the Wall-Mart brand equivalent if there is one because I'm new in the car game and I want to use quality parts.

Nuton144

Ok then what kind of things do I look for while looking for any car parts or is there a central hub that sells good car parts that I can depend on?

phatintegra

Banned
Research and depends on your budget because that will determine on what you can afford and what you can not afford. For example Jun, Mugen-Power, Spoon, Toda, etc. is beyond allot of people budget then you have AEM, Greddy, Skunk2, DCSport, Injen, etc. that allot of people can afford then you have the very cheap budget that from Home Depot, Pep Boys, etc.

Also it depends on what your looking for.

Last edited:

Nuton144

Ok thank you

R13

The other asshole
Anything on eBay, even if it says it's a big brand name it's usually chinese reps.

And stay away from raceland coilovers. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
They just came to mind for some reason. :lol:

There's other shitty coilovers, but ricelands as we like to call them are cheap, and they used to be pretty popular for that reason, but they're cheap garbage.

94RS

No fucks given.
They just came to mind for some reason. :lol:

There's other shitty coilovers, but ricelands as we like to call them are cheap, and they used to be pretty popular for that reason, but they're cheap garbage.

Don't forget Function and Form... :lol:

R13

The other asshole
F&F's probably aren't all that bad for just road driving if you don't slam 'em, but why waste the money when you could save a little and buy koni/gc's or Teins. :mrgreen: