pic thread

Vistec R

I came up with the idea of having sticky thread of pics of teg of just one color just pics no text replies
for exmple

Black integra gallery

white integra gallery

red integra gallery and son on on.....

and this thread would be located under there Teg Generation

just pics no REPLIES.....

Todd

token ex-mod
eh, people would usually rather search through years/generations then colors.......

JimDCXC

never works

I don't there has ever been a thread in the history of message boards where people abided by the only pics, no comments rule. It's a good idea but it never works.

speedin

The Transporter
just make a car gallery. not members rides. like at the top tool bar (user CP/ register/ faq/ etc) and have a member gallery, where u e-mail the mod with your screen name and your photos and he will post them for u. so that way their will be no comments. just under the pic post mods/name/location/and what ever. now their is a idea!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
speedin said:
just make a car gallery. not members rides. like at the top tool bar (user CP/ register/ faq/ etc) and have a member gallery, where u e-mail the mod with your screen name and your photos and he will post them for u. so that way their will be no comments. just under the pic post mods/name/location/and what ever. now their is a idea!
Yea thats not a bad idea, kinda like a car profile thing. i support ur idea. if would be good if we can have something like that

Todd

token ex-mod
we could see if jay jay could add a VBgarage to the site, it's kind of a pain for him and we dont have a SUPER large membership base.... but i'll ask him if you guys would like :what:

it allows you to post upto 6 pictures of your car and a full modlist then people can view it and add a brief comment below