my new ride

ge_dc2

sup guys

new here just picked up this 95 integra GSR. traded my 98 civic hatch with b16a swap for this one, only downfall is its a GSR body with an LS motor, but ehhh oh well, still a DC2 lol. im new to teggy's so if anyone has any tips, pointers, anything! let me know!

mojave3555

1st GEN noob
pretty clean its pretty easy to make the transition from civics to teggys they got alot of the same stuff lol

ge_dc2

Welcome to Club Integra. What are your plans for your new project car?
planning to boost on stock internals, but not sure yet if that's a safe route to go, if not, i'll keep it all motor.

as for looks, the body is like a 7/10 has glossy painted front fenders compared to the body which is more of a flat white, so def repaint. new catback, rims, the basic.

98IntegraRS

why'd you trade?

she looks good, get another c1 back in it! :thumbs up

ge_dc2

why'd you trade?

she looks good, get another c1 back in it! :thumbs up
yeah im currently looking, but maybe wait till winter is over gonna start snowing here in WI in about 2 months so imma hold off, maybe i'll find a cheap but yet good swap during the winter break.

mirrorimg

A DC2 with an LS is more like a DC4. Ive got a 4 door GSR with an LS in it, and I never know what to tell people what it is. I usually just call it a DB7, instead of DB8.

I suggest you swap it and sell the motor when you can. Or turbocharge the LS.

ge_dc2

A DC2 with an LS is more like a DC4. Ive got a 4 door GSR with an LS in it, and I never know what to tell people what it is. I usually just call it a DB7, instead of DB8.

I suggest you swap it and sell the motor when you can. Or turbocharge the LS.

yeah true, im leaning towards boosting the ls.....