San Diego..??

ChewyTeggy

anyone want to try and start up a San Diego meet???

i think it would be kool to try and get something going is there any meets out here to begin with??

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
friday, san marcos in-n-out
saturday, ikea in mission valley
sunday, rally's in paradise hills

ive heard rumors of an integra meet trying to start up again in eastlake.

Caligsrmxn

I used to go to san marcos back in the day and it used to get good , alot of cars. but not now from what i heard it gets rolled up quick and not alot of cars.... Havent been there lately tho

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah. i dont really go to meets anymore. but if someone puts together a bqq at a park or something, and its well organized, id roll thru.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
the guys there are fine. i havnt been there in a while. there probably wont be one tonight due to rain.

ChewyTeggy

oh yeah that makes sense well imma start trying to hit these up seems kool i work fri and sat i heard the same about rllys getting rolled.. do they kick u out or do they ticket you?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
every first wednesday night of the month, tea station. im guessing around 9pm. havnt been there. i work nights so i dont think ill be making it to those.

BLVD

every first wednesday night of the month, tea station. im guessing around 9pm. havnt been there. i work nights so i dont think ill be making it to those.
Damn! Same here. Damn night shifts! I have friday nights off at least. :-D