Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I don't even wanna think about how much money is laying around in my room :lol: but unlike you're unlucky ass :mrgreen: I know no one is gonna steal anything because someone is always home and we rarely ever let anyone visit or come in because we're antisocial assholes. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You know when you have a really f***ing random, stupid thought....?

I just realized that EBR came out with the Black Lightning because Buell came out with a special edition of both the S1 and X1 called the White Lightning.

:lol:

R13

The other asshole
Nah, he'd probably take me up on that offer with the HD paint scheme and giant buell logo he's got on there. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't say the sexual favors would be from you... I'm sure Mike would do it for you for $20 :rolf:

And that orange/black/white paint scheme is the best thing HD ever did besides the XR that wore it :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Several hundred dollars to take your ass to Nashville? I could drive the Rapewagen across Florida twice with under $100 in gas :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I could maybe afford a trip to Nashville in the gas hog of a fucking 4x4 in my driveway :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Bad tire, and I don't know one half way trustworthy person who can even drive that fucking car :rolf: