Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
If only I was that much of a cold heartless bastard... :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:thumbs up

I ain't got anything new, finally getting off my ass and getting back into the dating game so I can't be f***ing bothered with the camera :rolf:
Must be the Faux4i giving you a set of balls again...

R13

The other asshole
Must be the Faux4i giving you a set of balls again...
Every hard bump or pothole is a constant reminder that I do in fact have reasonably sized balls.

Saw a video a few weeks back of a guy's first ride on a sportbike, it was an f4, first thing that comes out of his mouth in the video is "I feel like I'm fucking a football" :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Every hard bump or pothole is a constant reminder that I do in fact have s***ty suspension.

Saw a video a few weeks back of a guy's first ride on a sportbike, it was an f4, first thing that comes out of his mouth in the video is "I feel like I'm f***ing a football" :rolf:
Fixed that first part.

And I don't have that "monkey f***ing a football" problem on the XB. Even with the clip ons and forward seating angle, you can sit damn near upright pretty comfortably. It surprised one of the Ruck guys that I let sit on it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I just need a seat with grippier material to keep me from having to constantly readjust or smash my testicles into the tank.

And yeah I'm pretty sure the fork seals have been blown out for a long time... I can't be bothered to actually take a good look :rolf:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Thanks guys, I took my camera with me to school this semester so hopefully I can get some dope east coast footage now.

Noneed2Hate

Just picked up a NIKO D3200 DSLR for a good deal, so I guess this thread is relevant to me now.

Not the best quality, still figuring the camera out but tons better than pictures taken from a phone >_<.

Last edited: