DB Moonroof visor

nstillmatic

Does the 4DR have a different moonroof visor than the coupe? The visors are extremely hard to come by as it is, and the DBs just make it that much worse. If it's a different model; is it possible to fit the 2dr visor on a DB? BTW, I'm having a hard time finding one so if anyone is selling or knows where I can get one that would be sweet.

Surferman

I have one- its from the sponsor dcfour i belive... not on the car anymore. i would sell but shipping would be hell. pm him first. if you go to the east coast honda meet ill be there also. lol

nstillmatic

His topic only lists the window visors and not sunroof visors, so I'm not sure if he has them (dcfour). I went ahead and emailed him anyway just in case. I'm assuming a coupe visor would fit just fine I'm guessing, if so that would sure make this a little easier to get a hold of one.

xmkncx

http://www.autoanything.com/

They advertise on motor trend and i was planning to order a set from them. There are a few different types but for $50 it's not that bad of a deal. Check it out! If do order it let me know how they work out for you.

-mike

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I have an OEM sunroof visor I can sell you. Not sure on shipping though so I'll let you know.

nstillmatic

xmkncx: I'm not really interested in getting anything other than OEM at this point otherwise I would. And yeah Ls, I'll buy it off you depending on the price+shipping.