Movie Review Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Since we don't have one, I figured why not? Share your thoughts and views on the movies you've seen. And please give it a rating. 1-10. 1 being a waste of money. 10 meaning it was fuckin awesome! I'll start.

This past saturday, my girlfriend and I watched Sex and the City. I only watched the series a couple of times. So I wasn't really familiar with the characters. Overall, it was a good movie. I know it's a chick flick, but not as bad as you think it will be. Definitely a movie you should take your girlfriend to watch if she's into the TV show.

Rating: 8

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Iron Man was a kickass movie and was deff worth the money the special affects were amazing and they did a good job at hiding all the computer animation that was used.

Rating: 10 out 10

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Iron Man was a kickass movie and was deff worth the money the special affects were amazing and they did a good job at hiding all the computer animation that was used.

Rating: 10 out 10
x2! 10/10.

Has anyone seen The Incredible Hulk or Zohan?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bloodsport

-best movie evar!!

'you beat my record.. now i break you!! like i break your friend!!' (points at harley davidson bandanna tied around his knee with his thumb)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ haha thats old school

BLOW is a classic favorite

last movie i saw was DIARY OF THE DEAD... i liked it :thumbup:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I have a feeling im goin to see sex in the city. Ive watched the show, its actually kind of funny

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
zohan i give an 8/10 if youl ike the stupid exaggerated random funny type of movies. all in all not bad i actually laughed during most of the movie.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
zohan i give an 8/10 if youl ike the stupid exaggerated random funny type of movies. all in all not bad i actually laughed during most of the movie.
Sweet. I was kind of scared that it might be really stupid. 8/10 sounds good enough to me. Anyone see The Hulk yet?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
x2! 10/10.

Has anyone seen The Incredible Hulk or Zohan?
i saw zohan last night. it was better then some of adam sandlers later movies (punch drunk love, spanglish, etc) but def not his best. the humor was a little too "over the top" and outrageous in my opinion. its the type of comedy you would catagorize with naked gun and hot shots. def not the typical adam sandler movie. but dont get me wrong... there were a bunch of funny scenes. its just not what i expected to see.

6/10 tops. nearly got a 5/10 but i let it slide with a 6 because the chick in the movie is damn sexy :thumbs up

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
i saw zohan last night. it was better then some of adam sandlers later movies (punch drunk love, spanglish, etc) but def not his best. the humor was a little too "over the top" and outrageous in my opinion. its the type of comedy you would catagorize with naked gun and hot shots. def not the typical adam sandler movie. but dont get me wrong... there were a bunch of funny scenes. its just not what i expected to see.

6/10 tops. nearly got a 5/10 but i let it slide with a 6 because the chick in the movie is damn sexy :thumbs up
Hell if the chicks sexy thats good enough reason for me to go see it lol.