1989 Integra Factory Shop Manual

graveyardhippie

probably wanna sticky this. and i would advise you just right click, save as to the link as it would take forever to try to load it in ur browser window. enjoy
and now that i know, props to 8689tegs from g1teg.org. more to come for hopefully each year g1, and the electrical manual.

89 Teg Manual

oh, and it should be the same for the 1988's but the 86-87 has some differences b/c of vacuums and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Damn, thank you.

I will be giving this to my mom for her G1.

Tayu

Thanks!

Wow, man! Just bought a 1989 Integra RS with ninety-six thousand on the odometer.

I just bought a used copy of Haynes for three bucks, but I've been looking all over the place for the factory manual--only place I could find was selling it for 80 bucks.

This is VERY MUCH appreciated my friend.

Last edited:

occupant

Occupant Ilied Industries
I joined this forum specifically because this manual was available here. Especially since I just traded some tools for a 1989 Integra RS with issues. Between this pdf manual (which I will print out and put in a binder and everything), a Haynes manual for 86-93 Integras I got for a dollar at a garage sale, and my experience with Civics, this car will be an easy fix.

Big props to you for posting this where those of us who cannot afford big bucks for a printed, bound FSM can use it!

8689tegs

Hello everyone, this is my first post but graveyardhippie and I spoke sometime back about this FSM. I have the 89 Teg electrical manual scanned in and indexed for whomever needs it. Graveyardhippie should I send it to you? I'm glad these manuals help out.

hombremestizo

Hello everyone, this is my first post but graveyardhippie and I spoke sometime back about this FSM. I have the 89 Teg electrical manual scanned in and indexed for whomever needs it. Graveyardhippie should I send it to you? I'm glad these manuals help out.
Do you have it in regular form? I cant get it to download. if you do could you send it to me via email? I just got a 89 integra ls. ahighrintellect@hotmail.com

graveyardhippie

crap, i didnt even notice ur reply back in the day, do you need a host site? i'll set it up, if you have skype get me at hmotorhippie and we'll go from there 8689 tegs

hombremestizo

okay try sierra2012@gmail.com thank you soooo much man. IF you could send them both seperately, it would be fantastic. These are gonna save me. I just need to replace the fuel filter and a few other things so i need the guide and pics....

8689tegs

okay try sierra2012@gmail.com thank you soooo much man. IF you could send them both seperately, it would be fantastic. These are gonna save me. I just need to replace the fuel filter and a few other things so i need the guide and pics....
No problem at all- happy to help. I'll email them over separately to you now. Let me know if you don't get them and we'll try something else.

8689tegs

crap, i didnt even notice ur reply back in the day, do you need a host site? i'll set it up, if you have skype get me at hmotorhippie and we'll go from there 8689 tegs
Hey Graveyardhippie- no worries at all. I was able to run a test and downloaded the FSM so I think we'll be fine. I don't mind emailing copies to others also- so either way is fine by me.

Would you like me to send you the 89 Electrical Manual to post up? I also broke out just the wiring diagrams at the end of the FSM as a separate file if anyone is interested in just those.

Last edited: