dash lights and tail lights don't turn on

Vanceman231

So I was dropping off my friend and all of a sudden all of my dash lights went out. My tail lights also don't light up when my headlights are on. All of my center counsel lights work fine and my interior lights work just those two sets of lights don't turn on. Any ideas would help greatly I'm going to check fuses and such in the morning and post if I find anything.

mirrorimg

When you say your dash lights don't work,, are you referring to the lights on the instrument panel(gauge cluster)?

94dc4

My name matches again lol
I was gonna say you blew the interior and park light fuse (10A, don't remember which one), but it sounds like somethin else. I remember I blew that fuse trying to rig up some LED light bars under my dash, and my headlights and notification lights in my gauge cluster worked, but nothing else did.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
a relay may have blown or you burnt like a few fuses

Vanceman231

It was indeed a blown 10A fuse for the "Tail Light, Instrument Light, Licences Light" and it is now fixed. Still don't know how it blew in the first place but oh well.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
if you have a aftermarket radio check for a bare illumination feed wire under there

Vanceman231

In fact I do have a after market pos deck in there right now with a bare wire for illumination... Should I just cover it with some electrical tape or something?

Metalman93

gauge cluster lights and tail lights wont come on

i have a 95 integra that i just got about a week ago and last night my gauge cluster lights went out and my tail lights to. i chage the fuse and it still didnt work it just blew the fuse. i have a after market head unit a turbo timer and aem wideband air/.fuel gauge in it and a led light strip under the dash on the driver side. could it be one of those causing the problem?

gugiey

i have a 95 integra that i just got about a week ago and last night my gauge cluster lights went out and my tail lights to. i chage the fuse and it still didnt work it just blew the fuse. i have a after market head unit a turbo timer and aem wideband air/.fuel gauge in it and a led light strip under the dash on the driver side. could it be one of those causing the problem?
I gonna say it's your led strip that's causing it to blow . I would trace the wires and see what's going on there

matteggy2

its the light switch you gotta take the shit apart and clean it all good cuz its not making a connection.... your talking about your day time lights correct?

teg9

My gauge cluster lights dont work along with my tail lights. ive checked the fuse and it blows every time ive taken out the deck and checked for wires and everything is connected. i took out the dash and the wires behind there were fine. car is stock but had fogs on it at one point. anyone got an idea?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
prolly the wires for the fogs were all messed up when removed.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.