My 97 integra ls

JTac616

J-Tac
Its an automatic and i was wondering if i should even bother putting money into it such as...droppin it, new wheels, new paint, engine upgrades, etc.

Should i just deal with it stock and use the money on a 5 speed integra later on like 1 or 2 years from now :(..or should i just say the hell with it and make it nice :D

Any opinions???

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
ya dude it depends if u plan on takin it to the track or not i have a gsr but the most ima do to it engine wise is feul rail other stuff to make it more efficiant.to my pockets. cuz street racing is fuckn lame . so if ur doin track id wait or if your goin street id make it look hella cleasn with minor engine upgrades. thats just me tho

j13

Keep It Clean
It all depends on your plans. If you wanna go low and slow check out my thread theirs a link in my sig, I have a 1996 RS auto. If you want to be in a faster car, get a 5speed. If you want to do autox or something else like that, than you'll need a 5speed.

Welcome to the site.

JTac616

J-Tac
It all depends on your plans. If you wanna go low and slow check out my thread theirs a link in my sig, I have a 1996 RS auto. If you want to be in a faster car, get a 5speed. If you want to do autox or something else like that, than you'll need a 5speed.

Welcome to the site.
Thanks man...ii think im gonna go low and slow lol. one day ill have something faster.
Im so anxious to start making changes to her lol