B18C Engine Swap possible?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Yes it is, my buddy had 1 of the first K swapped DA tegs. Matt Rittman, look him up he won IFO AMS class with the car a few years back. If you goto k-tuned.com they even make mention of "if you are swapping this into a EF/DA chassis please call so we can get a package together for you"

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lmao.........wow

K is over rated unless you are doing time attack. everything else its just a "hey look at me"
isnt doing a K into a EF, DA chassis alot harder than the EG DC chassis too?
Fool, you know you'd swap in a K-Series if you had the funds. You're just saying that because you don't have a K. I've driven a lot of K-powered cars and I admit that I would get a K-Series over a B-Series all day.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Fool, you know you'd swap in a K-Series if you had the funds. You're just saying that because you don't have a K. I've driven a lot of K-powered cars and I admit that I would get a K-Series over a B-Series all day.
i would and i wouldnt. I like the simplicity of a B series. I think its pointless and just a "hey look what i did" as a street car. ive driven K powered cars and its just another motor just alot faster. And, especially in CA its not even worth it to have one and DD it unless you have a 01 integra