Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Integra Generations Tech > 2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993) 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Acura Integra

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

2nd Gen Roll Call!

2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 02:51 PM   #706
GeorgiaTeg93

WHITE 93 GS.... Carbon fiber hood, CAI, Chipped ECU,B16 Tranny, COMP stage 3 clutch and lightened flywheel ,Function and Form Type II coilovers, Gsr Blades, Upper camber control blocks, gutted except for seats and dash..unpinning the ECU for non use wires, oh, and cruise control still functional....
GeorgiaTeg93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:06 AM   #707
TegraTiger

Smile Checking in

I haven't been on here in a while. I just recently repainted my DA9 and wanted to share the pics.
Believe it or not, I used Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch "Vintage Teal" rattle can paint for this base coat.
It was the closest match to the original BG22M paint.
It turned out OK, but with lots of little issues,
such as: the paint not atomizing properly when it came out of the spray nozzle so the finish turned out
real rough; lots of runs and imperfections. BUT, I plan on shooting it with Plasti-Dip Clear mixed
with Chameleon metal flakes with an HVLP spray gun, that I'm sure will make this look even better.
The reason why I did this is because the original paint & clear coat bubbled, flaked off, all the way down
to the gray primer underneath. It looked real real bad, and made the car look like a p.o.s.
As a result, I've received tons of offers from Junk Yards & tow truck drivers offering to "haul my
Junked car" away for a measly couple hundred bucks. F**k that.

I also had to remove the leaking sunroof. After removing it I discovered it leaked because the
drain hoses were clogged, and it then caused other body rot to occur. I sealed up the sunroof hole
with some galvanized sheet metal I installed with pop-rivets and silicon. Then I decided to just paint
the upper part - roof & roof pillars, all black. Looks somewhat striking to me.
Now I need to cut & install a custom head liner as the stock headliners are no longer available.
So far, she's coming along nicely.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< IMAGES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I peeled out my 2 front tires at a stop light the other day, right in front of an Audi R8. The guy in it just dropped his mouth on the floor. Ad that to the fact my Teg is all stock, and looks like crap.
Social Groups:
The G2 Squad.
Naturally Aspirated
Florida Integras
Christian Integra Squad

TegraTiger is offline   Reply With Quote