how was your day?

Autotech510

how was your day?
my day was okay, went to go help my old man at work. Did some concrete removal and installed a retaining wall. heavy manual labor w/o pay but im not complaning. it gets pretty hot and tyring but now home lounging at clubintegra replying to interesting topics and later make hiphop music beats.

DC2_Project

6/22/05

woke up and cut grass
friends dad died
got ready to wash my car, started raining
went to work
got crushed by a SC Pontiac Bonneville
g/f wasnt feeling good

not the best day, but def not the worst

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Funny you should ask, because I got some great news today....
My Teg's getting dyno'ed thursday!!!!!
For Free!!!!!
Some of you remember me saying how my dyno session (right after my rebuild) got cut short, because a bolt fell down under the timing belt (Toda) and started to eat it:

Well, the tuning will be finished up tomorrow and I'll finally be able to see what my setup can really do. My exhaust cam is still sitting at zero degrees!
Because I'm getting it done for free, I've basically had to wait until my bud had the free time to get me in. Because, you know, he's gotta make money first, and you can't be pushy when it comes to a favor. 8PM tomorrow, it's going down, I'm excited. :)

Last edited:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Oh yeah, and also by the end of the week, a B16A valve cover and a Suspension Techniques rear sway bar will be coming in the mail. Good stuff going down for me and the Teg this week.

speedin

The Transporter
woke up, helped a friend install 2 12's and a amp. then wired his car. picked my $97 paycheck (whop-di-do). cleaned teg interior. fell asleep. woke up at 11 pm. got on pc..... also soon ill ditch my steelies! yes! getting meshes by the end of the month. and im going to flat black them.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
97 dolla paycheck!

Same shit everyday, wake up at 7, work at 7:30, go home at 6. i do construction...so i dont need to tell you how hard it is. about to go out, and come back home about 12, latest prolly 2...then wake up and go to work. thats why most of my post is around 6-7 then 12-2am. if u look. yea But i do that everyday...boring as hell...i'm a dull person :(

DC2_Project

6/23/05

woke up to a kid ringing my door bell
put my honda center caps on
changed tranny fluid
lost the filler plug
went to honda to get one, wasnt in stock
come back and find it
picked up paycheck
washed car
put dohc vtec sticker on
got on CI

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
woke up
had breakfast
went swimming with some friends
me and a new "Friend" (a hot one) were in the the teg (her first time in it,) and i almost rear ended someone, not my fault, but not a good way to start a relationship
going swimming again
then going to bed