B20 Panda DC4

B20 Panda

That's the only pic I have at the time being bro. I'll take another one some time though. And yes, the P8R in a sense is a B16 head, without Vtec. It's the best flowing non v-tec head out there. It does have 33mm valves, and a 84mm combustion chamber bore, unlike the LS which is 31mm valves and a 81mm chamber bore.

keep on ice

i have a b20b that im planning on droping on my DA and i can run those numbers too WOW!!

B20 Panda

i have a b20b that im planning on droping on my DA and i can run those numbers too WOW!!
Careful with nitrous dude. I have experience with it, so I know how to handle it. I've seen plenty of detonations with it, and a lot of faults at learning how to dive your car with it. For instance..my shot is too big for me to spray off the line, or below 4K rpms for that matter. If I'm at 4K rpms in 4th gear..it wont be very pretty either..it's too long of a stretch, and you will detonate. That's why I NEVER spray in 5th, and try not to ever spray in 1st either. Good luck though. =D B20Bftmfw.

keep on ice

Careful with nitrous dude. I have experience with it, so I know how to handle it. I've seen plenty of detonations with it, and a lot of faults at learning how to dive your car with it. For instance..my shot is too big for me to spray off the line, or below 4K rpms for that matter. If I'm at 4K rpms in 4th gear..it wont be very pretty either..it's too long of a stretch, and you will detonate. That's why I NEVER spray in 5th, and try not to ever spray in 1st either. Good luck though. =D B20Bftmfw.
i know that and trust me i dont want to fuck my shit up i want to drop a v tec head but i dont know which and that will be it for the b20

Last edited: