My 97 GS so far

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk about the inside of the pipe, but on the outside it looks exactly like the one in my car, that's why I ask :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
There's a video on youtube by inlinefour reviewing it. It's a civic though but the LS is about the same thing lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I think I am finally going to buy an MK3 Supra in about 2-4 weeks. I met a guy on Supramania and he's selling a 1988 black Supra shell for $500. The great thing about it is that we live in the same city. Perfect for me, I want a black Supra and I really don't need another car at the moment since insurance with get higher since it's a coupe so it will give me enough time to tidy the car up till I can afford a 7MGTE from my local importers. I'm still going to keep my Integra though. :mrgreen:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Latest thing that I have done to my car was install a new distributor o-ring, I suspected it was leaking but I will check my oil level again tomorrow. Just waiting for my new gates waterpump/timing belt to come in and then I should be done with this POS.
I am most likely going to buy the 1988 Supra. The guy is selling it to me with a 2JZGTE engine already in for $850. All I need is a transmission, clutch kit, turbo (he was going single turbo), and intercooler/piping. Cars comes with lowered springs and new struts, a buddy club bucket seat, a built in roll cage and a whole ton of other goodies. I don't really care about the roll cage because I don't hardpark nor I plan on tracking it anytime soon. I just need to save up for all the other parts :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Raised the car a little higher from the rear so I'm not scraping on everything :roll:
Decided that I don't want to buy the Supra anymore so I can do more research on them before tackling on a build. I still want one though...

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
My gates timing belt/water pump kit I ordered is on backorder for a month or so, basically the only thing I have bought for my car in a while. Every now and then, I would check my oil to see if I have any and at times it shows that I have none? I get no oil pressure light and I don't think I have any major oil leaks. I fill a little more oil in and it looks normal for 2-3 days and then when I check back, theres nothing there. Either I have a HUGE oil leak or it's consuming a ton of oil. My engine looks clean and doesn't appear like it's leaking oil other than the rear side of the transmission but thats because my oil catch can setup is overflowing. I checked my spark plugs the day I installed my icebox and only cylinder 4 looked like it was burning oil but I don't think it would be see much that it takes all the oil. Any thoughts?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
S/o to 94RS, to believe that we were at each others necks when I first joined here. Your handwriting is some shit :rolf.

Going to be installing this sucker hopefully tomorrow or Friday. I remembered that my Golden eagle sandwich adapter has 2, 1/8 NPT holes so I can just screw in this pressure sensor and wire the bitch up easily :mrgreen:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
My dad sent that out for me. I can't read the shit either. Look back at the FS thread, mine is a bit more clear :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I was like "gotdamn, does he grip the whole pencil to write?" :rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

Lemme know which fuses you tap into when you wire it up, I haven't had the energy to try to figure it out after the engine took a dump :lol:

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'm about to search that up right now, it shouldn't be too hard :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g