Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I don't like that lip. I real don't like any of the huge black lips for integras; they look cheap. But those wheels are great with that color combo.

Ryan659

I could always get it painted. But then I'd have to get the side skirts painted also.

I think it's better than before and wanted to complete the si-vtec theme.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I like the lip. Painting it to match would show more of the uneven look of the lip to the sides. This way, its less noticeable with the matte abs look

Ryan659

Something about it looks... off :???:
Anything more specific? :lol: I might bring it forward just a mm or 2 more in the front

:thumbup: Now I'll be ordering mine.

And lol at Dampachi and Yoshi hanging out in the window. You really took that green theme and ran with it. :lol:
Dampachi was the last one at the car meet so I swooped him up. Yoshi, just cause :D

Be sure you get some jdm zip ties. The drivers side flared out a bit on the side so I used one there to control that and also the corner parts don't have screw holes so they can sag so I used one there as needed

R13

The other asshole
Anything more specific? :lol: I might bring it forward just a mm or 2 more in the front

Definitely don't go further out. What about bringing the sides in to sit more flush with the bumper?

It just looks to me like the corners are sticking out just a hair, rest looks good. :thumbs up