DC4 First Turbo Build!

bad_biddy

Hi everyone! I used to be on this site a long time ago but forgot my login details.... Long story short --- I have owned my integra for 8 years now and it is just getting the time it needs to finally finish my turbo setup.

Coming from the beautiful state of Minnesota. I primarily creep on the Mnhondas site but decided to get back into the larger forums due to needing some help/feedback on wiring.

Car details:
1995 Acura Integra LS

Drivetrain:
GSR Block
CP Pistons
Eagle Rods
ARP Headstuds
ACL Race Bearings
Factory Crank
B16 Head
Mild Port and Polish
After market Valves, Retainers, Valve Springs -- Can't recall off hand - my mind is blanking me right now
Full Blown Catch Can

Turbo:
Speed Trapp Consulting Silver Surfer Turbo - AKA Reaper Turbo
Spooling Performance Quick Ram Manifold
3 inch downpipe / exhaust back
Large Intercooler - still fits with factory LS front bumper grill setup

Interior:
PLX Wideband
Pro Sport Premium Gauges - Oil pressure / Boost
HKS Turbo Timer
Hondata s300
Recaro DC5 seats - matched with UKDM Integra seat rails
4 point roll bar

Exterior:
Rota Bronze Slipstreams
Civic Si Front Lip
Rear Wiper Delete
Rear Wiper Sprayer Delete
Front and Rear Emblem Delete
Plenty of stickers

Here are some pics of the car and its current state:

If there is anyone on here that I can ask some quick questions about wiring / sensors I would love to pick your brain... otherwise I'll be posting in a different area of the forum. Happy looking!

Last edited:

bad_biddy

Word, that's the same deal I'm going for, not too much flash other than what comes with the vehicle stock, aside from wheels of course :D
Exactly. Just trying to keep it "clean". Now that I have my own place I can really start putting some time into it.

Noneed2Hate

if you don't mind me asking, how much did that turbo set up run you?

and is there any crazy fabrication/drilling/welding etc involved?

I plan on maybe doing the same to my LS (with the b18b1 it has) in the near future

Last edited:

bad_biddy

if you don't mind me asking, how much did that turbo set up run you?

and is there any crazy fabrication/drilling/welding etc involved?

I plan on maybe doing the same to my LS (with the b18b1 it has) in the near future

I think I paid 1000$ for manifold, turbo and waste gate. I've been piecing the parts for like 4 years. At least 2,000 dollars at least... Sucks I built a motor and what not too in te process so I don't have an exact number.

So far nothing to crazy as far as fabrication

bad_biddy

Well this happened the other night...

Pulled the fuel lines so I can run a braided feed/return. Tank seemed to have taken it's toll from Minnesota winters. So I bought a new tank setup. Going to be running a walbro 255 fuel pump.

bad_biddy

Fuel tank is out.... Ordered a new tank and lines. Hope to have everything by this Friday. Started installing the axles last night and shift linkage.

I was able to get the drivers side all on.... Tonight Or tomorrow I'll get the passenger side axle on.

Quick opinion from everyone on this oil drain angle... Hopefully it's not too hard to see.

Is it going to provide enough free flow?

Recent engine bay shot