Flipout screen in a 94 integra....

.Cortez

94' LS
bro...we have the same car and mines stock interior
lmao! Im sure all our cup holders are the same size, even JDM cup holders haha. And for my cup holders, I'd say their not the greatest, and with the current radio i have, it hits buttons when i break, so when i stop at a stop light, if theres no one behind me and im lazy, as im stopping i break hard twice, once as it kicks the cd to radio, and again to get back to my damn cd lmao

caraujo11

I have an alpine flip out in my 95. You put the kit in upside down and your good to go. You have to make sure your moitor has a slide out option so it will come out further and clear the lower climate controls.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
You've been installing for ten years and you're concerned about doing an in dash?

DC2MAN1119

I did this. Removed the ashtray n cig lighter. Shaved the interior piece to fit the stereo perfectly made mounts for it in the back and put a double din block off plate above it. Can't use cupholders anymore though...

On a side note. Stop being a newb.

Improvise.

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

Prozon

Kris
Did you seriously just call the OP a noob? Look who bumped a thread over a year old to respond to a member who probably isn't even here anymore.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I did this. Removed the ashtray n cig lighter. Shaved the interior piece to fit the stereo perfectly made mounts for it in the back and put a double din block off plate above it. Can't use cupholders anymore though...

On a side note. Stop being a newb.

Improvise.

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

Kbb808

[/IMG]
here is one in my car it covers the ac controls so i took it out an put a regular deck

94RS

No fucks given.
Bumped a 3 year old thread to prove that you shouldn't put a flip out monitor in a G3....