F$&&ing thieves!

96LSteg

Jemel
A cheap tracking device (if you have an ipod you dont use) is to plug the ipod in via usb, make sure the "Find My Iphone" feature is turned on. Tuck the iPod away to never be found. At this point as long as the battery does not die, and the person doesnt find where you tucked the iPod, you can track your car. I call it "Ghetto LoJack" :lol:

In addition to the "Ghetto LoJack" invest in a fuel cut switch, an ignition kill switch, a hub lock, and alarm system.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Because there is no airbag and they're not safe
Then everyone should change out their pre-SRS cars for ones that are SRS cert. SMH

Even though they are safe, there are more negative factors that outway the positives. So, I prefer non SRS vehicles. my .02

osiris19

Then everyone should change out their pre-SRS cars for ones that are SRS cert. SMH

Even though they are safe, there are more negative factors that outway the positives. So, I prefer non SRS vehicles. my .02
Like what? Pretty sure your head against a steering wheel would take a fuckton harder blow than an airbag. Airbags are there for a reason. Just look at the statistics. If they weren't doing any good, they wouldn't be in cars.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Like what? Pretty sure your head against a steering wheel would take a f***ton harder blow than an airbag. Airbags are there for a reason. Just look at the statistics. If they weren't doing any good, they wouldn't be in cars.
I agree with you. It is a good thing to have airbags in the car. Im sure death rates are less with them in vehicles. In reality, airbags can kill people too. Also, if youre wearing a seatbelt and you get into a 20mph frontal accident. There is a chance the airbag wont deploy. Because, airbags are a secondary SRS and not the primary when wearing a seatbelt. Now, if you don't wear a seatbelt, and going the same 20mph frontal collision, the airbag will deploy. Removing the SRS isn't illegal here, but it might be different from state to state.

That being said, I deleted my previous post.

Last edited:

osiris19

The airbag will not deploy if the seatbelt is not latched, and a weight isn't recognized in the seat. That's one of the reasons why children shouldn't sit in the front, due to their weight being too low to trigger the airbag in the first place. Air bags deploy when needed. Newer technology airbags are dual and triple stage, meaning when a low speed impact occurs, it only inflates the bag a certain amount, and when a fast impact occurs, it can inflate the bag to full size.

Airbags have definitely gotten a lot better in the recent years. Just look at the size of some cars. All that safety equipment.