Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hm, the S2000 forum s***s on Hawk pads all the time but raves about Carbotechs, might check them out, they're just expensive
eh, ive never had an issue with hawk pads. I still run them in the rear of my car. Ill probably be switching from Project Mu to carbotech or G Loc.

I've had hawk on my teg with no complaints. Plenty of bite. Didn't go with them for the S and kind of regretting it lol. I was looking for something with less dust than HPS
thats weird ive never had an issue with dust with the HPS pads.

What did you go with?

I don't track the car but I do go back road driving and I'm quite hard on the pads so I need something that can take some heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
get the HP+ or the HC800+ mus. HPS have a small operating window.

OneFastGSR

Tons of protein and s***, My pre-workout comes in tomorrow, Went from 110 lbs to 127 so far this year, 100% sober now pass drug tests, don't even drink alcohol. Went from only benching about 95 lbs to 150 now, gonna keep going at it... Gym is the new addiction. Pic below alittle old, The 3 chocolate nitro tech plain bottles are empty, I got 5 2lb buckets of nitro tech power now

Last edited:

Dnethics

Tons of protein and s***, My pre-workout comes in tomorrow, Went from 110 lbs to 127 so far this year, 100% sober now pass drug tests, don't even drink alcohol. Went from only benching about 95 lbs to 150 now, gonna keep going at it... Gym is the new addiction. Pic below alittle old, The 3 chocolate nitro tech plain bottles are empty, I got 5 2lb buckets of nitro tech power now

Nice job man, keep up the good work! How much do you spend a month on products?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Damn, been gone so long that onefast started lifting? He's about to be more of a douchebag than kirt :lol:
btw, if you're trying to gain weight, take a mass gainer, up your carbs, and eat 3-4k calories a day.

R13

The other asshole
Or just eat a fuck ton and do the right exercises.

I gained over 45lbs of muscle weight without any kind of supplements. I just ate a fuck ton of fish, chicken, and other shit high in protein.

Supplements sure as shit make it easier though :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Or just eat a f*** ton and do the right exercises.

I gained over 45lbs of muscle weight without any kind of supplements. I just ate a f*** ton of fish, chicken, and other s*** high in protein.

Supplements sure as s*** make it easier though :lol:
But you're more of a mesomorph than you are an ectomorph... A Mass gainer will make it MUCH easier to keep up with calories. Optimum nutrition's Mass gainer has like 1250 calories and 250 carbs.
Speaking of lifting, I'm currently cutting. I gained so much fat from eating a lot and doing size workouts so I changed up my workouts, cut my carb intake, and dropped my calories to ~2400/day, looking to get defined abs and maintaining the same weight (currently at 185lbs) :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Abs are a pain in the ass. I'm happy with a four-pack... that I don't currently have :rolf: