yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

everything is white except for part of the bay which WILL be white...just not for a while.

annnnd if anyone WANTS to make me a sig i'd appreciate it :D

whitedc4

body shop did awesome... hope it didnt set you back toooo far..
nope didn't charge me much AT ALL for what they did for me.
they completely fixed my lip on top of everything else it got cracked in like 30zillion spots and i don't have a single crack now i didn't even ask him to do that.

i'll be in tulsa tomorrow if you see a hot integra go by thats meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bcartwright88

nope didn't charge me much AT ALL for what they did for me.
they completely fixed my lip on top of everything else it got cracked in like 30zillion spots and i don't have a single crack now i didn't even ask him to do that.

i'll be in tulsa tomorrow if you see a hot integra go by thats meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAHA well if you see a dirty ass black one thatll be me... if you go cruisng tomorrow night lemme know!

whitedc4

i'll be at humble performance picking up the s2k annnd then we're going out to the track on garnett to run a couple times and thennnnn i'm hoping we'll stick around memorial for a few

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
So you're bringing it back to stock? I'll buy the stock airbox off of you if you want to sell it? Wanting to do an icebox :D

goofygamer

Your car looks really familiar!! I think she ran away and into my garage =D haha jk! Sheeee issss cleannnn!

whitedc4

thank you! i am happy to see it in the daylight i wish the paint would hurry up and cure so i could wash it!

mirrorimg

Looks good. I was going to call out some blemishes, until I realized they were actually on my monitor. I see some extra holes in the back of that lip though, the white definitely helps them stand out more.

whitedc4

rockadilla! that actually looks kinda cool lol.

mirrorimg - yeah previous owner of car had lip off centered and used home depot type screws to screw it in. my buddy max however bought the proper screws for it. but since it's a cheap lip filling in the holes would have been pointless. there are many flaws that i'm slowly picking out. i plan on taking the car to a friend of mine and seeing if he can fix a drip i found on the bottom of the rear bumper and there are some stress marks where the license plate area is.