Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoundEfx

Interesting.

I only read about it and haven't rode one yet either. My thing is throttle resistance. I like the fact that there is some resistance on the throttle when taking a corner and I fear premature acceleration....lol

It's a completely different feel when driving the Teg compared to a drive by wire car.

R13

The other asshole
I've driven 2 drive by wire cars and I wasn't able to feel a difference, but they were both automatics and you lose a lot of feel through torque converters anyway.

94RS

No fucks given.
I've driven 2 drive by wire cars and I wasn't able to feel a difference, but they were both automatics and you lose a lot of feel through torque converters anyway.
I'm guessing neither of those were Fords? Ford has the absolute worst drive by wire system I've ever driven.

It's supposed to be adaptive to how you drive, but if you drive as much as I do in as many different conditions as I do (combined highway/city, different cargo weights at all times), it never fully adapts. So there's a delay in the throttle response, which is s*** when you're trying to merge from a side street and it takes a second to realize the pedal is at the floor. Think turbo lag from an 80s car....

R13

The other asshole
I think they were both Toyotas... that Avalon and some other fucking turd I barely remember :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's not.... it's covered in caked on PJ1 Blue, but not rusty.

Loom through the wheel and you can see the huge belt drive pulley on the KZ.

I should try to get this fucker going again sometime this year :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'd get like $800 for it if I'm lucky with all the extra shit I have for it :rolf:

Wonder if this local place would take it on trade for the '81 GPZ550 they have :rolf: