DIY: Icebox how-to

R1DC2

Got Integra?
DC2Integ said:
what do you mean you bought it ? like a comptech or just had someone make you one ?
Couldn't Find all the parts at my local home improvement store, so i bought a kit from bretq. Its a lot more convienient for me...
http://www.geocities.com/bretq/icetake_cai.html

Also i noticed a real big difference compared to my SRI. Overall power really imroved...

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
thats cool in the nd your going to be paying $30 to make your own anyway so might as well buy one from the guy. BTW over on TI im not sure if it was him but he made a 4" icetake too. I wonder if hes selling that one.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
DC2Integ said:
thats cool in the nd your going to be paying $30 to make your own anyway so might as well buy one from the guy. BTW over on TI im not sure if it was him but he made a 4" icetake too. I wonder if hes selling that one.
i talk to him about the 4"icetake, said that he wont be selling those anytime soon... but the 3" is still worth it!

00DC2

is this legal? anyways hows about yall make a viedo of how it sounds... i wanna know if it sounds nice!

speedin

The Transporter
00DC2 said:
is this legal? anyways hows about yall make a viedo of how it sounds... i wanna know if it sounds nice!
Yea, its legal. You cant tell the difference from stock if you do it right anyways. So no one will know what it is unless they know where to look.

Oh and their is a audio clip added into the first post in the thread