b18c into 91 da integra

dateggy91gsr

whats up listed i just pought a da integra shell..itis converted to a 92 obd1 harness and i ecently purchased a b18c jdm computer...i am using a obd1 ls harness...its got a stock b18c intake manifold and obd1 throttlr body....the madd sensor on the fire wall is ran to the throttle body,,,,and obd1 distributor i am running a p61 ecu and the car is very bogy...i re timed it and its good....what could be the problem...do i need to use a b17 harness and different manifod.....please help

j13

Keep It Clean
It took me 35 minutes to read the OP's post :( make sure all the emissions sensors, wires, MAP, o2's, everything must be converted to GSR OBD1.

dateggy91gsr

i bought a 91 integra shell....i swapped a b18c motor into it....i am using a b17 ecu and a ls wire harness....it rungs great for about 5 mins until it warms up then it boggs extremely bad...

Prozon

Kris
I would say it's not the ecu or harness if it will run fine for 5 minutes. That suggests that one of the mechanisms on it is messing up. I am just assuming, but maybe check the things on your engine.