Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Hello Everyone, after about a few months i been off and on about posting pictures of my project. Mostly just lack of confidence so one day i just took a photo shoot and was like wat the heck why not. Most that could happen is everyone will hate it...lol

Anyways im a junior in college just recently achieved the associate of arts in Graphic Design and now I'm going for the Bachelors Degree. Figured i came this far why not go the extra mile and get the big bang :)

Well i bought the car back in October 2010 for 3200. It had 163,000 miles and i needed a car. I found this one on Auto trader and went and picked her up. Bone Stock she was and the person that took care of her did a damn well good job. Everything was all fixed and fine tuned a Honda Dealership. Even had a record of each and everytime i was inspected and oil changed. Since then i have added a few goodies, which i will let the pictures speak for themselves. I am proud of my car and if people hate it...well that is fine, but i enjoy the times i take her out for a drive to the moments of drying her off with my shami absorber. :) I hope all the pictures show up and don't take a heck of a long time to upload. :D

Alvi84

Very nice. Like the color and choice of rims. No need to lack confidence when this is what you drive. Nice and clean holmes... keep up the good work.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
:thumbs up very clean; she looks alot like mine! And welcome to CI I'm Eric.

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Very nice. Like the color and choice of rims. No need to lack confidence when this is what you drive. Nice and clean holmes... keep up the good work.
Thanks man :D plan on it :thumbs up

why would anyone hate that?! lol. & i'm a graphic design major too, goin for my bachelors! heck yea. but veryyy nice ride dude! :thumbs up

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
why would anyone hate that?! lol. & i'm a graphic design major too, goin for my bachelors! heck yea. but veryyy nice ride dude! :thumbs up
I think its because i have seen alot of people on here hate on the yellow headlights....:( But i like it ...:) I saw ur build thread its lookn nice and crisp.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
i though this was gonna be rice azz fuk.

looks clean though. Any interior pics
Yea....I'm going to be giving her a shine today and get some interior shots.....Tire Size i'll have to get back to you on that, but they are 16's as for the rim size, wrapped with BF GoodRich tires

Damado93

looks so clean

just like mine except for your fogs i made my own loll

same rims mine are flatblack 17's

and my car is black

your car is very clean