Brakes problem need help D:

94StockLS

i Have a 1994 stock LS about 4 days ago my brakes were acting up at high speeds the brakes would work fine but when it slowed down the brakes just wouldnt really engage. just today driving to my friends house the brakes went out i need to push all the way down for the car to come to a really slow stop. im not shure what it could be because it doesnt seem to be leaking fluid and the brake pads have plenty of life left in them. please help if u have any ideas. also my rear brakes dnt seem to be engaging at all eather i have the abs light on and the code it gave me was for the rear right abs sensor i dnt know if thats why the rear brakes dont engage.
please some one help me im a N00B lol
Thnx
-94StockLS

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
air in the brake lines or your master cylinder seals are blowing. bleed the brake fluid first and if the problem still happens try changing the master cyl with a known working one

94StockLS

air in the brake lines or your master cylinder seals are blowing. bleed the brake fluid first and if the problem still happens try changing the master cyl with a known working one
alright man thanks ill try that tomorrow morning because i think the guy they hired to fix the brakes before they sold the car to me did a bad job he did look certified at all :p

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i dont look certified, in fact i look like a thug but i do brakes :what:
But anyways back to the topic, just have a buddy help you and bleed the shit clean