Radio wiring not matching original diagram?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Ok guys i know you've heard that before, but im confused and don't want to screw up. I bought a Pioneer X26000UI and the company i bought it from told me to wire it up color to color such as: red to red and blue to blue, but the diagram i see all over google states the acura integra diagram thats like blue to white and etc.

P.S i dont have brown and im just really confused can anyone give me some advice
Also i have a factory male adapter in my car.

Here are my radio colors coming out of the radio:
Black
Red
Blue w/white
Green w/white
Green w/black
White
Purple w/Black
Yellow
Purple
Gray w/Black
White w/Black
Gray

Heres whats on my wire harness:
Purple
Purple
Green
Green w/Black
Black
Blue
Red
Orange
White
Gray w/ black
Gray
Yellow
White w/black

94RS

No fucks given.
Mine was all fucked up too. I'm pretty sure I have it written down at home, when I get off work I'll list what I wrote down if I still have it. :thumbs up

94RS

No fucks given.
From what I remember, the wires in my head unit matched perfectly with the car's wiring harness, except for the illumination (which was pink on mine, and didn't use anyway).

Heres whats on my wire harness:
Purple: Right rear +
Purple: Right rear - (assuming there's a black stripe you overlooked)
Green: Left rear +
Green w/Black: Left rear -
Black: Ground
Blue: Power antenna trigger wire I think, didn't use it since I have a short fixed antenna
Red: Switched (when you turn the key)
Orange: Illumination
White: Left front +
Gray w/ black: Right front -
Gray: Right front +
Yellow: Constant
White w/black: Left front -
Either look at the wires on your stereo's harness to see if there's any kind of writing on it (mine said what was what), or look up a diagram on the specific model you have. :thumbs up

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I put it in and got nothing also my volt meter indicates that i have no voltage going throughout the wires. Everything is perfectly matched up. The ground wire and chassis wire and together too. Im just not in the mood to pay bestbuy $70

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk