The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Seattleteggy

so off topic completely... but if anybody plays or has xbox live....uhmmm add me GT: unworthy

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh...spanaway park ok lol. I must have gotten lost in translation there.

MyCd5Harms

I'm excited for that, sounds exactly like what needs to happen since the weather has been so nice. Anything suggested I bring?

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
so today i went to go buy another motor k check this out k. the same guy driving but diff seller last motor yeaterday was blown had oil all in cylinder 1 wtf im not stupid then this fool didnt have the bolt the goes on crank pully.... anyways passed then today i go to get another motor k diff number and motor so i meet up with this guy and its the same car diff lil cambodian dude so my dad goies same motor... guy goes naw my friends so we leave... this fool gonna text me bout thanks for wastin my time so i reply thanks for saving mine from your scamm he goes wat scam i go the one im not fallin for ( blown motor) anyways he goes you is stupid nigga so im like any your still with ur fucked up motor and its you are not u is u illiterate punk. so this guys gettin all big and bad so i say since you have so much to say come say it to my have then this fool wanna change it up asking why i assumed its ban and ect so im like dude ur a pussy changing it up and he like choke on a d then im like i will beat ur ass on my door step do u want the address but better yet ill meet you and he like o big and bad huh and im like the fuck yes i am where we meetin at.....fuckin little ass cambodian rip off im willin to get they still need their green cards. fuckin pissed i wanna go beat that pussies ass

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
so today i went to go buy another motor k check this out k. the same guy driving but diff seller last motor yeaterday was blown had oil all in cylinder 1 wtf im not stupid then this fool didnt have the bolt the goes on crank pully.... anyways passed then today i go to get another motor k diff number and motor so i meet up with this guy and its the same car diff lil cambodian dude so my dad goies same motor... guy goes naw my friends so we leave... this fool gonna text me bout thanks for wastin my time so i reply thanks for saving mine from your scamm he goes wat scam i go the one im not fallin for ( blown motor) anyways he goes you is stupid nigga so im like any your still with ur f***ed up motor and its you are not u is u illiterate punk. so this guys gettin all big and bad so i say since you have so much to say come say it to my have then this fool wanna change it up asking why i assumed its ban and ect so im like dude ur a pussy changing it up and he like choke on a d then im like i will beat ur ass on my door step do u want the address but better yet ill meet you and he like o big and bad huh and im like the f*** yes i am where we meetin at.....f***in little ass cambodian rip off im willin to get they still need their green cards. f***in pissed i wanna go beat that pussies ass
Hahaha! I'm sorry boosted, but I can't help but laugh at that...just the whole thing, what a f*ckin punk haha. It does suck though that your having such a hard time finding a motor, I'm sorry bro :(