The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Lol yea I know. Been busy getting the house straight and trying to get my car back on the road. Finally got the motor back in today. Hopefully running by next weekend. Anything new up that way.

dlo253

I hear that, oh right on. That will be nice. Not much just recently got mine back on the road.. been gettin a lot more members out in this area. Trying to get it so we got shit goin on on a regular basis u know?

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Hell yea man I got ya. Sucks I ended up coming back to sill. Sounds like you guys got more going on up there than out here.

dlo253

Gotcha, haha. That's lame. Any plans of making it back up here? What all did you do with car this time around?

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
It's possible but not sure when. I put in new bearings and rings. Finally finished the wet sanding from where I painted it now I just gotta finish polishing

dlo253

Haha yeah that's for sure. I finally got my bay painted, so much nicer than the fuckin red white black and blue bullshit from half ass POs. Lol

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
ima get a intake manifold but question what happens if the flange is higher than the runners do I need to file em down? but what if I do that and it goes to low than the port for the head. would it still mess up airflow or wil it be fine how it is. I was gonna buy one from a shop but felt that stuff and kinda question it

dlo253

Oh yeah, haha. This whole car was half assed when I got it lol..

Yeah boosted, what he said. What intake is it? Can u get some pics?