Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
its 14kF 12k rear. i forget what they are in inch pounds. I have project mu pads on itr front brakes. RS3s arent much slower than r compound tires. Im on an old set of NT01s as well so the difference between the two is even less. Im going to go thunderhill in october if you were going.
780/670. 750/900 is a wild setup, sounds kind of fun though o_O

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Mines not bad on long distances. A friend was surprised when I told him I don't touch my suspension before going on track. He thought it road nice.
Oh no, I'm not saying those rates are wild for that reason. Just a very rear biased setup.

I had 16k/14k on my old EF and that car was more comfortable on long trips than my current stock Fit.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh yeah some people run the springs 'backwards' because it helps them rotate the car. I just make mine rotate other ways.

jdmspoonitr

RAWRRRRR
Difference between nt01 and rs3 is typically 2-3 seconds depending on the track. However, rs3 heat cycle really bad and drop off quickly after about 2 or 3 events, whereas nt01 are grippy as hell until they show cords. But comparing brand new sets it is 2-3 seconds.
Yah interesting that you say that. I have been running RS3 for about 10 events now. Still lots of tread left, but they don't feel nearly as grippy as my first few events on them.

I'm thinking of trying RE71-R now to see what all the hubbub is about.

Dylan,

Not sure on what events I will be hitting, but yah hope to go more once it cools down. I have some other cars to sort out on track too, so not sure when the integra will get it's next chance.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yah interesting that you say that. I have been running RS3 for about 10 events now. Still lots of tread left, but they don't feel nearly as grippy as my first few events on them.

Dylan,

Not sure on what events I will be hitting, but yah hope to go more once it cools down. I have some other cars to sort out on track too, so not sure when the integra will get it's next chance.

Gotcha.

But honestly my bump in speed isn't from tires.

Don't the FWD touring cars run a stiffer rear? I believe I read that somewhere.

Idk. My car rotates enough without running stiffer rear springs.

Nick_C78

If you are getting 10 events out of a set of tires you are not pushing your car nearly hard enough. RS3 become hockey pucks after 5 events. I mean rock hard. Mine started to have massive chunks ripping off of it on the 5th event.

Nick_C78

Idk. My car rotates enough without running stiffer rear springs.
With a good wheel alignment and LSD you can take advantage of lift oversteer. You pitch the front where you want to go, slightly lift off the throttle and then mash it. I am guessing that is what you are doing, because there is no other reason for your car to have natural oversteer with your setup.