2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charly[horse]

Name = John
f*** that, this year or no deal. I'll scrap the car for its metal.

Lol jk, hopefully everyone continues their builds over the next year, I wanna see some entries next year. Paden and I are in too deep for the under $2k section, so really it'll always be us two going at it for the g2 spot. Kris should've entered, that's what I was hoping for.
Haha this guy! I entered knowing I wouldn't win this year but just wait, eventually I'll catch up to your guy's status! :p But really both of your guy's cars are sick, both very inspiring!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Sure, I'll bring a case with me.

Yes, I'm in too deep for the $2k or less running. Far past that if you actually added the cost of the car and the parts...even though I don't pay for things to be installed...
Same here man, free labor means moar parts

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Charly[horse];1001766 said:
Haha this guy! I entered knowing I wouldn't win this year but just wait, eventually I'll catch up to your guy's status! :p But really both of your guy's cars are sick, both very inspiring!
Thanks, I think I speak for Paden and myself when I say.....
It takes a lot of fucking up and money, as well as patience and effort to get this far, I haven't even gotten close to his level and I'm already in over my head

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Wow. Not to be a dick, but you made my decision for overall ROTY a bit easier with that comment

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Not trying to be a dick. But not one of these cars are worth voting for, honestly.
Dude, fuck you. Our shit is built not bought. I can see from what's done, you probably didn't turn a single wrench to get yours done. I can blow tons of money too, everyone here knows I have the money. But I choose to build mine slowly, because I take pride in my work, not my money. Get real dude, you're a joke.

Mr. Dc5

Banned
Dude, f*** you. Our s*** is built not bought. I can see from what's done, you probably didn't turn a single wrench to get yours done. I can blow tons of money too, everyone here knows I have the money. But I choose to build mine slowly, because I take pride in my work, not my money. Get real dude, you're a joke.
Hahah your a joke! I bought my car salvage and it was a freaking wreck! Your tellin me I bought my car like that. Hell no I put Every single part on my car by myself or with a friend. And if your saying to take time in building you car that's a lie either your a broke dick or you don't have a true passion for at building!

Sorry these integras are straight junk

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You're way out of line and a very sore loser. I had a bit of respect for you with the work you did to the car and you have proven me wrong quickly

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
People need to step there s*** up!

in what ways?
Yes you have a track car, that is your taste. You have a front end conversion, cool. Paden, has done way more to his car than you have. I dont know where you have the right to say the second gen owners need to step up their game, as far as i can see you are not in the same mentality as everyone else on this forum with ROTY, its for FUN. Its your taste but when you start telling people to step their game up, things tend to not go so well. Just keep your opinions to yourself please.

Last edited: