1995 Integra LS Sedan Build

JeremyB

I figured I would start a build thread as I plan to keep this car for a long time. I bought the car a couple months ago for a steal at $1k. I'm DDing the car now but hopefully can make it just a project car. Here is what was done to the car when I got it:

17" Enkei rims
some kind of coilover kit, on stock shocks soon to change
JDM B18 swap.
AC and Power Steering deleted
CAI
catback exhaust
CD player recently added
crappy A-pillar gauge pod with random gauges not hooked up

What I have done so far:

I removed all the BS from previous owners, which I don't have pictures of
I replaced the rear speakers
I sanded the hood down and painted it flat black, since the clear coat was all peeling off of it

Started Sanding:

Mostly done sanding, that clear coat was a b****:

Painted:

Back on the car:

I will post updates tomorrow when I wash it again and take some more pictures. Next project is painting the rims flat black to match the hood. The roof is already flat black, but it looks like crap so I will be redoing that and then painting the trunk lid flat black.

JeremyB

Fixed the passenger rear taillight, it was sunken in from an accident and I pulled it back out, I forgot to take before pictures but here is after. It's not perfect but way better:

Put on clear corners since one of my corner lights was busted

Last edited:

JeremyB

Been a while since I've been on here, gotten some stuff done

Detailed the engine bay, I know it still needs some more attention, but it was pretty dirty

I also Plasti-dipped the rims since they were starting to rust

Will post before and after pictures tomorrow hopefully :thumbs up:

I also added a new Cat back, but it didn't quite fit right, gotta take it to an exhaust shop for them to adjust it a little bit and will get pictures of that

And almost forgot, got some parts in as well for manual swap

Master Cylinder, clutch lines and resevoir

Socketed P72 ECU

JeremyB

Lots done since my last update

Replaced the Brake Proportioning Valve, that was hell...

Plastidipped the hood and wiper arms

Got all the door handles replaced(Thanks to aredbb2 for the rear ones :thumbs up). I plastidipped them to keep them from standing out so much until I get a paint job

JeremyB

hey man love the progress on ur build im slowly starting to build my sedan as well
Yeah a little hard to get money for parts when you have 2 kids. Getting a bushing kit and LCAs next weekend though, found them for cheap on facebook :headbang:

Still need a shock/spring or coilover set up, its only ebay sleeves and stock shocks, which have definitely seen their better days haha

slickdevil08

Yeah i have a newborn so i understand that and yeah ebay sleeves can get a little rough

JeremyB

Hopefully I'll have a big update next week. Might be getting a parts car this weekend for manual swap and getting A/C put back on(its too damn hot in GA). It has plenty of other goodies to take off as well(suspension stuff).:)

JeremyB

Didn't get it worked out with the parts car, but I did pick this up local for $50, which is awesome

So I went ahead Sunday and changed the sway bar end links on the front, which I think may have needed it.

I didn't take pics but I also changed the outer tie rod ends, they were pretty worn out. Hopefully this weekend I will be changing all the rest of the bushings. Next project is camber kits for front/rear, before my tires are slick on the inside

slickdevil08

Didn't get it worked out with the parts car, but I did pick this up local for $50, which is awesome

So I went ahead Sunday and changed the sway bar end links on the front, which I think may have needed it.

I didn't take pics but I also changed the outer tie rod ends, they were pretty worn out. Hopefully this weekend I will be changing all the rest of the bushings. Next project is camber kits for front/rear, before my tires are slick on the inside
nice local pick up man. i want that set as well

JeremyB

Got all the LCAs out, turns out I need shocks really really bad, so bad that you can push them up and down with one hand :( Hopefully next week I can get some ordered.

Broke a wheel stud :(

Front LCAs out

Rear LCAs out

I didn't worry about gettin the upper control arms on the front as I soon plan to get a camber kit anyway. I have also seen I need rear sway bar end links and bushings and trailing arm bushings and steering rack boots, the list goes on. The more I take this car apart the more I see it needs, when it rains, it pours.

I will be getting the old bushings pressed out and new ones in later today, may have an update tonight :)

JeremyB

Got the rear ones out, front ones are a no go, didn't have the right size piece to go on the press to push them out. gonna take them to a shop in the morning to have them press them out. Shocks/struts will be ordered this weekend :) Will be putting them in next week. Maybe my car will be back together before the weekend haha

JeremyB

Got the rear done and back on the ground, I raised the coil over sleeves to help my worn out shocks some. It definitely is a hell of a lot stiffer than it was.

I didn't take time to clean it cause I will be taking it back apart in a week or two to change the shocks anyway

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the front done and back on the ground :)