Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
hell i;ll be in debt to much to rice anything on it..i like the way the body looks..i just want the car..:lol:

I know that feeling, I'm paying about 5k more than a Cobalt SS as clean as mine is worth on a good day :lol:

How much is the Evo?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I know that feeling, I'm paying about 5k more than a Cobalt SS as clean as mine is worth on a good day :lol:

How much is the Evo?
Guy's wanting 17000 ----115k on body..still stock..just xxr wheels everything interior clean...garaged kept all the way thru. no clear coat chipping ...and looks pretty damn fresh on the pictures every angle..Blue Color. not purple, but the sky blue look..

It will be a nice car if I can get it..:) Got a raise at work so only reason I am looking to get it..lol and its been a lifelong dream to own one of these babies. So well see what happens.:)

94RS

No fucks given.
Guy's wanting 17000 ----115k on body..still stock..just xxr wheels everything interior clean...garaged kept all the way thru. no clear coat chipping ...and looks pretty damn fresh on the pictures every angle..Blue Color. not purple, but the sky blue look..

It will be a nice car if I can get it..:) Got a raise at work so only reason I am looking to get it..lol and its been a lifelong dream to own one of these babies. So well see what happens.:)

That always kills me when people get rid of "real" wheels for knock offs. OEM wheels on Evo 8's are Enkei's, why get cheap XXR's? :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
That always kills me when people get rid of "real" wheels for knock offs. OEM wheels on Evo 8's are Enkei's, why get cheap XXR's? :lol:
could have been previous owners

its been through 7...lol

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Holy s***... make sure you look at that thing REAL close. I'm owner number 6 of my Integra, and you see how that played out :lol:
True. But I don't go out and race though. Well not like i usually have back in highschool :lol:

Im sure i will do some pulls, but like i said I will be happy as hell to own one :) Crossing fingers though hahaha

R13

The other asshole
:lol: You gotta get another Integra one day.

I’m all for it if I find a good deal on a really clean GS-R, ITR, or RS.

Probably won’t happen though. 98.7% of 3rd gens are fucking beat to death, with some frankenstein engine swap that goes through oil worse than that fat son of a bitch that broke into BK and drank a gallon of deep fryer oil :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I’m all for it if I find a good deal on a really clean GS-R, ITR, or RS.

Probably won’t happen though. 98.7% of 3rd gens are fucking beat to death, with some frankenstein engine swap that goes through oil worse than that fat son of a bitch that broke into BK and drank a gallon of deep fryer oil :rolf:

So pretty much any clean G3?

And wtf is this about drinking a gallon of oil? :rolf:

True. But I don't go out and race though. Well not like i usually have back in highschool :lol:

Im sure i will do some pulls, but like i said I will be happy as hell to own one :) Crossing fingers though hahaha

If you've never driven anything with a 4G63, prepare for a nice surprise :lol:

(My favorite engine)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
So pretty much any clean G3?

And wtf is this about drinking a gallon of oil? :rolf:

If you've never driven anything with a 4G63, prepare for a nice surprise :lol:

(My favorite engine)
Ive owne a 91 talon tsi..lol went thru trannies like a mofo...which is why i never wanted another one til now..:lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Finished the rest of the polishing. Now I've gotta find my bottle of touch up paint :lol: