Anti-Thieving

Bowtie

O > | | |
I just got my Integra, and the high theft rate among these cars concerns me slightly. I live in central Georgia, and I don't think the theft rate is as bad here, but I was wondering if anyone knew of cheap, effective ways of protecting your car?

Sammich

cheap? better get a lo jack and be happy with it..

signup..or better yet just go to importatlanta.com and see how many cars get stolen on the regular..

get a lojack son. that was my next major mod for my car planned before it got stolen

Sammich

u can also do a fuel cut off switch, removable steering wheel hub, reg security system w/ a two way pager..

but hurry w/ the lojack

GSRhatch93

hidden fuel cutt off switch and good alarm thats what im doing

riotfish

i got a viper system in mine...its kinda old though and now that i live in the city im thinkin about uppin my security too

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
For one car, I have an alarm, a garage, a kill switch and a AR-15 :thumbs up

I don't even lock the other car though :lol:

Bowtie

O > | | |
Wow, thanks for the fast, great responses! Fortunately I *live* way out in the middle of nowhere, and the chances of anyone finding me or my ca,r much less stealing it at night are slightly low. My school, however, is in the city, and I feel slightly nervous about leaving it in the parking lot all day long. I'll definitely be doing the kill switches, and looking into cost of Lo Jack.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
You should also consider pulling off the driver's side fenderliner and relocating the hood latch cable through the engine bay. that way thieves cant get into your engine bay and steal parts/disconnect your battery/etc.