Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Oil pan redone...hopefully for the last time, im going to mess with the pcv on tuesday or wednesday, tires are reweighted, realigned im ready to rock and roll.

my alignment was super bad atter buttonwillow, i took too much curb at club corner and i think my camber plate shifted...i mean i took it stupid hard.

that is a right hand corner. My camber went from -2.2 to +.3

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oil pan redone...hopefully for the last time, im going to mess with the pcv on tuesday or wednesday, tires are reweighted, realigned im ready to rock and roll.

my alignment was super bad atter buttonwillow, i took too much curb at club corner and i think my camber plate shifted...i mean i took it stupid hard.

that is a right hand corner. My camber went from -2.2 to +.3
You're not supposed to run over the berm at Club Corner bro. Now you know why.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yup now i know :thumbs up I think that affected the way the car felt for the rest of the day since it did kind of feel funny. oh well live and learn.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

all tires rebalanced and got the car aligned. Driver was -2.2 while the passenger went from a -2.2 to a +.3 after hitting a curb at club corner. Got that sorted out thanks to V from Backyard Motorsports.

Sunday, got the oil pan taken care of, with Oscar and Aaron from Backyard Motorsports. Well i did the work they just got drunk.

Monday did some more modifications to my testpipe to get the exhaust situated more.

picked up a go pro as well

did my PCV shit yesterday and Justin from Garagestar come over and Kenjo from Garagestar as well. Some big things are in the works!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Glad you got your wheels rebalanced. Hopefully the wheel weights don't come off and ruin your times again.