Samurai Blue's Integra Build

alexjoo

how i dream to have an exhaust.......mo money mo problems but thats for my teg haha looking good with yours :)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
how much did that ITR bar run you dylan? and taking out an exhaust is pretty bitchy. you still have your heat shields under there?
It was $20 from N1 Concepts. They still have them look under just arived. Its called the ITR strong bar.IDK where my heat shields went i never had them after i put on my greddy

are there pre theaded holes or did you have to drill them for the itr wall brace?
ITR is the only one withpre threaded holes you need to drill them out. http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=45134 theres a DIY

nice brace... so wait just to get this clear... what does the bar prevent again
Prevents the trunk wall from flexing because integrs have a weak trunk wall

how i dream to have an exhaust.......mo money mo problems but thats for my teg haha looking good with yours :)
thanks that exhaust is for a 98+ but its coo. I had my old sp2 on but it was causing problems with my header

wite2nr

not to shabby man your car is comming along nicely!! I wish I could have gone back home for the holidays, I wanna see the beast in action

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol yeah ayaka needs some suspension mods. :thumbs up gonna get some after taxes maybe.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
naw my level is too high for you to handle
my suspension set up will be more refined than yours lol dont worry im getting all new stuff