Acura to Honda

hamfacekilla

whats your guys opinions on pulling all the acura logos and emblems off and replacing them with hondas? do you think this is ok for anyone to do or should only be done on JDM integras? I was thinking of doing it to my 95 LS

g0tsh0p0w619

Team ShoPow San Diego!
whats your guys opinions on pulling all the acura logos and emblems off and replacing them with hondas? do you think this is ok for anyone to do or should only be done on JDM integras? I was thinking of doing it to my 95 LS
I see why not, unless someone out there is really anal about little details like that, Like way back when the import scene started, do what you want to do!

ps: vote for me please

www.passwordjdm.com/moneyshot
Joel Montecaivo

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i would do it if i could find any... i cant even find a Honda in a junk yard that still has the emblems. i will one day though.... i thought about taking them off of my moms old Honda Odyssey before we donated it. but my rents said they didnt want me to.

g0tsh0p0w619

Team ShoPow San Diego!
i would do it if i could find any... i cant even find a Honda in a junk yard that still has the emblems. i will one day though.... i thought about taking them off of my moms old Honda Odyssey before we donated it. but my rents said they didnt want me to.
Deng, here in san diego junk yards here have a lot of hondas, they even just have junk yards just for hondas. I'm pretty sure you can find an emblem out all those numbers.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
nothing wrong about it. everything about your car is honda so why not. the most noticeable is opening the hood. bam! honda right on the VC.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
If anyone want's to buy mine, I've got 2 Honda badges.... The "H". I've got a 90's style and a 00+ style H badge. I'll take like $10 + shipping each

Last edited:

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
I have Acura badges atm but im switching to Honda ones.I got the red H just need to find the HONDA emblem to cover the holes the ACURA ones left.All the honda's in the junkyard are stripped and online there 30+ bucks.

hamfacekilla

I did it.

LOL! yeah that what i was thinking, the cars made by honda so i didnt see anything wrong with it, but i know some people are like "why is there honda all of it when its acura!" gay i know. thx for all the feedback guys i appreciate it