yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

It was really hard. I drove a truck everywhere which got annoying. I got used to driving a large vehicle.

I showed up every other day to look at it and see the progress or ask if I could help somehow. There were a few days where I just hung out at the shop for hours staring at it

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
do you actually like the ep3 seats feel? I sat in my buddys(b4 he got ride of em) they just sit way to high for me. Im a fan of clear corners but you know why... haha put chrome amber bulbs in them!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I had clear corners on mine for a while and went back to amber.
They look great on yours though, it really looks nice with the white paint.

goofygamer

It was really hard. I drove a truck everywhere which got annoying. I got used to driving a large vehicle.

I showed up every other day to look at it and see the progress or ask if I could help somehow. There were a few days where I just hung out at the shop for hours staring at it
I'm driving a Cr-V right now. Thing feels like a boat. I haven't been there for a few days, so I'm going to go check it out again tomorrow :D

whitedc4

Taking pictures helps too lol I'd look em over every day haha and be sad that my car was uglier than butt with all the sanding and stuff