yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
LMFAO if we are talking ebay clears, i had a set with black housing on my 1st integra, not saying how long ago that way.. was only counting oem haha

I think only a few cars can truely pull off clear corners and white tegs for some reason make just look good with clears!
Mine aren't from ebay :D

whitedc4

My orange ones are eBay. I think I'm going to throw them away I dontthinm anyone wants em

BeatBox

Real Good!
love the seats, actually love the look of your car :)
the bumper lights look alright, i almost put them on mine but found out i had to left side lol

I didnt know where to post this so i'll just post it here.

So i just got an Integra, 98 GS.
Im new to it so idk a lot about it.

Does anyone know how to install a Blox rear camber kit for my model.
I need to know asap. Thanks

goofygamer

My orange ones are eBay. I think I'm going to throw them away I dontthinm anyone wants em
i think klutchdb7 or ryanteggy needed them. One of them got their orange ones stolen at the movie theatre. lol

whitedc4

lol pink wheels...........its gonna happen once i work up the nerve to put them in the shop

here's more pics i took today of my pooper scooper every time i get a new part i get new pics... i got a new reverse light lol mine went out

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Too lazy to read all the pages, but I liked the amber corners on your car better than the clears. :twocents: Nice, nonetheless.

goofygamer

I didn't know that you painted the inside of your rear bumper grill. lol The shop better not paint mine...

Pink wheels, maybe some red seats ; D and red emblems? Just little things to make your car "pop" out more.