Are these headlight parts interchangeable?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Ok, well i got a set of 98-01 headlights for my bumper swap and one of black tubes (not sure what they're called lol) is missing from the passanger side. According to the jackass that works at my dealer's parts department, I can't get a new one, I'de havta buy a whole new headlight. My question is can I swap it off my 94-97 headlight?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us it's the part up top on the left side

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
the 94-97 headlights wont fit the 98-01 bumper if thats what your asking...?
no that's not what im askin. The top black piece on the headlights in the pic; can I take it off my 94-97 headlights and swap it on the 98-01 headlights?

Squigget

no that's not what im askin. The top black piece on the headlights in the pic; can I take it off my 94-97 headlights and swap it on the 98-01 headlights?
oooh the adjuster? i'm not sure about that one... maybe someone else can help

Teggy64

Got vtec?
poped the hood and checked the adjuster size, It looks roughly the same size, but I'm stil not sure if it'll work. Can anyone confirm this?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
If I havta I will but I just thought someone would know. I dont know much about headlights and didn't wanna mess anything up. But I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yes the adjuster you can swap! ONLY thing, I mean the ONLY thing different from 94-97 to 98-01 headlights is the damn lens! you can you 94-97 headlights on your 98+ front if you just buy a new set of 98+ headlight lens..