Acura or honda badge?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ I think some were made in canada.... But I think they're honda up there too. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

98vsmteg

Isnt it or is it not a Honda motor that runs the dam car.. I dont see any acura labels on my JDM gsr engine.. hmm maybe cause Acura is a front to sale cars to a different market of people. I dnt care if it makes my car look ricy I LIKES IT..haha
Agree... It's all what you like. Design your mods after what you like... Just dont put a giant aluminum spoiler. People won't like your opinion

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
I'm a big fan of Honda badges, particularly the red Type R ones, but will always stick with what came on the car. It is what it is. Switching to a Honda badge is a little too JDM for me.

BossDonnDB7

shaved is cool including the integra marking on the bumpers. i rather see DA integras with honda badges, but i like to see 94-97 integras with the acura badge (cuz of the o.g. look) or 98-01 integras with honda bagding, thats my preference hate it or not, but i would like to see something different like jdm conversion with acura emblems all around even steering wheel, rsx i think they look better with honda badges from japan or europe >w/e< and first gen integras look cooler with honda badging also. its like eye candy cuz u wont see alot out cuz there gettin old and rare, word up, thats wuts tight in my eyes ya digg lol
&
(dont mean to switch the integra subject)

but i also forgot to mention for them civic fans id like to see an Acura CSX Conversion on a 08-up civic fd 4 door or even better civic si 4 door that would be nice to see.

xSpRiNkLeZ

acura unless you have jdm or edm front. go full honda or leave that shit acura. i hate all the kids riding around with honda badges on their stock tegs.

dlo253

Depends on what you like hahaha.
I wanna shave mine. but dont have any paint for after i cover the holes. so im keeping mine on haha, but on the front....the PO put on the wrong Acura emblem, so there is two holes in my hood..... Honda emblem dont match with the holes, but it covers em. debating on putting that on til i paint. haha. if i was you id go shaved tho.....

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I think the honda badges look better, i think it looks more correct on the car than an acura badge. ive always thought the acura badge looks kinda dumb.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Anything can be changed on the car, except the VIN. Which will tell all, such as where the car was manufactured, ETC ETC. It's just to each his/her own.