2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Hopefully, I can't believe some people. So disrespectful to everyone on the site.

Ban me:) I like to get banned in my butthole!
Congratulations. You are the pinnacle of the douchebag Honda driver. You ruin the reputation of countless
Honda enthusiasts that don't act like complete snatch boxes. You should sell your RSX and get an Audi so you can blend in with the other pricks that drive them.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I think BMW would be better for him. Unless he gets an S4. My friend told me his dad gets S4s in the shop all the time

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I logged on JUST so I could say a few things to you. And for anyone that knows me I never get on here anymore because of faggots like you. So you little noodle armed prick, you think your little RSX is the dogs nuts? b****es throw their underwear at you when you drive by? I bet not. My little sister wanted an RSX. I told her to keep looking because the vast majority of RSX owners are broke dick flying dog s*** retards with a rich daddy or a drug habit. Now which one are you pretty boy? I bet you're neither since "oh I build all my s*** either by myself or with my best buddy balls deep in my ass for stability." Shut the f*** up you nancy boy b****. I bet you can't even drive your race ready piece of s*** RSX. Which makes all the modifications race inspired. Suck start a shotgun you limp dick f***.
i don't agree with you most of the time, but when i do. it's fucking hilarious.

get an Audi so you can blend in with the other pricks that drive them.
heh. my cousin almost got a job with sewell. he would have been working at an audi dealership

Thanks guys. So yesterday I decided that the engine and trans are coming out...new things happening...come see me at the ECHM and see what all gets done. :)

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Excited to be a part of echm this year as both a vendor and enthusiast. It'll be good to put a face to your guys name besides Facebook. Lol