Wiseco gsr pistons on Eagle ls rods

Jabes

I'm building up the internals of my ls bottom end and picked up a set of eagle ls h beam rods last night for cheap and found a set of wiseco pistons on ebay today, http://www.ebay.com/itm/B16-B18-wiseco-forged-pistons-b-series-acura-integra-honda-civic-vtec/170737143727?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=007&category=33623&cmd=ViewItem will they fit on my eagle ls rods without any machining or would I just be better off getting rods for ls pistons? I read online that some poeple say they would and other people say they wouldn't without machining so I'm just trying to figure out the real answer.
Thanks

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you might run into problems with p2v clearence. Im not 100% sure on the combustion chamber of the pr4 or the pr8 head. But these are weisco pistons on eagle rods on a B16 block, i think they were gsr pistons as well they are the 12:1 pistons we had to use a thick head gasket to get these to fit.

Jabes

yeah the dome on these aren't big at all since they're just 9:1 compression ratio. I talked with eagle and they said the small end on there gsr and ls/b20 rods are the same so they'll work. The pistons didn't come with rings tho, do you recomend I run wiseco rings or oem or some other brand? I'm gonna be running them on 10lbs of boost aiming for 300hp to the wheels out of a mildly built ls with a decent size turbonetics turbo just not sure about some of the little things to run in it